MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

HWKR'S MANYMORE GIVES BACK

The ICD Team,

Connect with us on Linkedin »

19th March 2018

The latest in Asian hawker style cuisine has arrived in Melbourne with ICD Property backed HWKR opening its doors earlier this month. Housed in ICD Property’s Eq. Tower, the concept will see a three month rotary of tenants each delivering up delicious South East Asia street-food. The food hall’s only permanent fixture will be cafe-by-day, bar-by-night Manymore, run by ICD Property’s philanthropic body the MAI Foundation. Manymore is MAI Foundation’s first passion project. It will help to empower some of the most disenfranchised and deprived communities across Australia, by providing coffee and cocktail connoisseur’s alike an opportunity to give back to the community. 90 per cent of Manymore’s profits will go to food-related not-for-profit initiatives, with the remaining 10 per cent being donated to current Mai Foundation Projects with YMCA and Ygap. MAI Foundation was founded by ICD Property’s Managing Director Michael Mai, who wanted to harness his passion to create a better Melbourne with ICD Property’s extensive property portfolio.

Get in touch

For ICD Property, the future is an exhilarating place. Our vision expands, our relationships strengthen and accomplishments are acknowledged. We continue to thrive and excel. The time to partner with us is now.

Careers
Our culture is based on the exchange of good ideas and constant dialogue between all members. If you share our egalitarian and creative approach to work (and life), contact us today.

Location
Level 18, 303 Collins Street

Melbourne VIC 3000

Australia

Level 19, 233 Castlereagh Street

Sydney NSW 2000

Australia